Southwest Florida Lochinvar® Water Heater Repair & Replacement
Water heater repair or replacement is a painless procedure in Lee County with the help of Diversified Plumbing Services. Our certified plumbing technicians offer the expertise and experience to provide you with the best products and installations.
- Does your water heater rumble?
- Does a rotten egg smell come from the hot water?
- Is your water heater not producing enough hot water?
- We see these problems every day and we can advise you in the least expensive correction for your water heater.
High Efficiency Models
Lochinvar’s High Efficiency residential gas models are available in 40 and 50 gallon capacities in short and tall configurations and are qualified for ENERGY STAR®
- ENERGY STAR®
- Code Compliance
- Flammable Vapor Ignition Resistant
- Electronic Gas Control
- Low NOx Burner
- Flue Damper
- Glass-Lined Steel Tank
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation
- Tank Saver Anode
- Heat Trap
- Sight Glass
- Temperature & Pressure Relief Valve
- Brass Drain Valve
- 6 Year Limited Tank & Parts Warranty
- 10 Year Extended Warrany Available
All models meet or exceed the NAECA and ASHRAE Energy Efficiency Standards
Tankless Residential Water Heater Series
Fully modulating, gas fired, tankless water heater with sealed combustion and power vented flue. Indoor and outdoor models available for residential and commercial applications. Supplies hot water to domestic hot water systems and can be used with water storage tanks, recirculation systems, and/or combined domestic & heating applications.
- Field convertible from natural gas to propane
- Complies with SCAQMD Rule 1146.2 and other air quality management districts with similar NOx emission requirements of 14 ng/J or 20 PPM
- Maximum flow rates up to 10.0 GPM
- Copper Heat Exchanger
- Indoor and outdoor models available
- Outdoor models include remote control as standard feature
- Indoor models include a built-in temperature controller and a factory-installed power cord as standard features
- LTI0510U and LTO-510U can be used in both residential and commercial applications
- Complies with lead free standards
- Built-in Freeze Protection
- Manual Reset Hi Limit (Up to 194°F)
- Overheat Cutoff Fuse
- Inlet and Outlet Thermistors for Constant Temperature Monitoring
- Air Fuel Ratio Rod
- Flame Sensor
Venting and Combustion
- 4″ Category III Stainless Steel
- 3″ Combustion Air Intake
- 60′ Max Length, 6 Elbows max
- Power Vent or Power Direct Vent
- Vertical or Horizontal Installation
- Electronic Ignition – No Pilot Light
- Complete Line of Stainless Steel Venting
- Recess Box (outdoor models)
- Pipe Cover
- Isolation Valve Kit
- Backflow Preventer
- Concentric Termination Kits
- 15-year limited warranty on heat exchanger in residential applications
- 6-year limited warranty on heat exchanger in commercial applications
- 5-year limited warranty on all parts
Your project will be supervised from consultation to cleanup to ensure your complete satisfaction with the process, and our plumbing contractors will work around your schedule.
Call Diversified Plumbing Services for a free water heater installation quote for your home or business.